DON’T JUST CLEAN YOUR RUGS, EXTEND THEIR LIFE
Professional steam cleaning from Steamy Stuarts not only cleans your carpets and rugs, but protects the fibers against wear and tear, and from fading.
Steam carpet cleaning is recommended by most carpet manufactures as the best carpet cleaning method which saves you a huge amount of money in the long run. In order to make sure that your carpets are cleaned properly, you need to make sure that you choose a carpet cleaning company that offers steam carpet cleaning – Steamy Stuarts.
THE BENEFITS OF STEAM CARPET CLEANING: WHY IT’S BETTER
ONE: It protects the fibers:
- It is important to point out that steam carpet cleaning makes your carpet look good but, more importantly, it also protects the fibers.
- When you use steam carpet cleaning then this process is much gentler on the fibers so it can actually increase the lifespan of your carpet.
- Some of the other cleaning methods use harsh chemicals in order to get rid of carpet stains. This can result in the removal of the natural protective layers of your carpet fibers, which then means that your carpet will be more vulnerable to general wear and tear.
- Dirt, dust mites, and pet hair are often not removed during the dry carpet cleaning process. This leaves all of these allergens in your carpet which can then be blown into the air to create a health hazard for you and your family members with allergies or asthma problems. Additionally, the fabric becomes frayed and the colors can fade.
TWO: Steam carpet cleaning saves you money:
- While more and more people use steam carpet cleaning because they see a huge difference in carpet cleaning quality, it is important to be aware that in the long run, steam carpet cleaning will actually save you money.
- As some of the basic methods are not thorough enough, this means that your carpets will get dirty more quickly. New dust particles will stick to the old dirt and stains which means it will be tougher to get out. Even if you wash your carpets on a regular basis then over time they will start to look cheap and mangy unless you choose steam carpet cleaning.
- Steam carpet cleaners use hot water to dissolve dirt and other particles from your carpet. This leaves the carpet cleaner, softer, and easier to vacuum than before!
SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR CARPET
There are more savings with steam cleaning your carpet. As steam cleaning is thorough it takes much longer for your carpet to become dirty, so it will be a long time before your carpet needs to be cleaned again. Professional steam carpet cleaning protects carpets and rugs against wear, fading, and damage from spills. It also removes dirt that is ground in overtime which can lead to carpet deterioration if left untreated. Steam carpet cleaners use hot water extraction which penetrates deep into the carpet fibers for a more thorough clean than dry or wet methods of carpet care can provide. If you currently use old cleaning methods, then you should find a company that offers steam carpet cleaning and you will see the great difference steam cleaning makes. Steamy Stuarts is that company.
Give us a call today!